Thursday, February 14, 2013

Photo-Message and English Post (Trial)

0


Hi everyone! It's been a while i do not post anything here, hehe. I'm at the 8th semester now, and i hope it's my last semester for completing my undergraduate study, Aamiin. Currently, i'm doing my undergraduate research, it's about the veneer (dental ceramic) from feldspathic mineral. Pray for me.. ^^ May Allah always blesses and guides us, also gives us easiness in everything we do :)

These two photos were old photo, the 1st one was taken at 2009 and the 2nd was at 2011. I made it as a photo-message taken from the hadith/as-sunnah and The Qur`an after inspired by many photo-quotes in tumblr, haha.

you may visit my tumblr at: blogiseng.tumblr.com

salam, Dinni Nurhayani
___

PS: i try to make some post in English now :D



0 komentar:

Post a Comment